Welcome to The Legal 500 Historical Data: a new interactive service for law firms. The site contains historical rankings from 2009-2018 from The Legal 500 United Kingdom, United States, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. Users are able to manipulate the raw data to produce and download reports including:
- Compare and contrast your firm with your peers and competitors.
- Customise data which can be used in pitch documents and RFPs.
- Track performance of teams and individuals by region, country or practice area.
- Identify jurisdictions or practice teams for new office openings or lateral hires.
- See how potential merger partners have performed over the past five years.
- Use the data to help prepare your submissions to the next editions of The Legal 500.
- On launch of the next edition, produce an instant report on your firm’s performance.
To get your log in set up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Legal 500 Historical Data is compiled from the Legal 500 United Kingdom, Legal 500 United States, Legal 500 Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa, which are published annually in print and online.
For more details, and comprehensive coverage from the current editions of our guides, please visit www.legal500.com.